Terms and Condition
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Expirybuy or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 18a king street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 2DH. Our company registration number is 07001476, A company registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
These are the terms and conditions of the Sellers account on Expiry, sellers refers to persons or businesses that are transacting products or services on Expirybuy
Sellers must own the copywrite or have the permission from owners to use images, text or any other literature to upload a product a service, Expirybuy are not responsible for copywriter violations by the sellers. Any costs or legal action resulting from the infringement of copywriter is the sole responsibility of the seller.
Sellers must transact on the site, any transactions uploaded on the site and not completed on the site will result in the seller being banned from using the Expirybuy service.
Sellers must ensure that the products are as described
Sellers not not pass off goods as originals, it is unto the seller to ensure that all goods are genuine and fit for purpose.
Delivery times must be agreed between buyer and sellers in good time, one the price has been agreed for the transaction